Friday, April 9, 2010

7th Run

There were kids from the local elementary that were using the soccer field, so I ran laps around the park. It's not my preference as the park itself lies on a slope and I'd rather run on level ground.

The last time I ran this course I went clockwise around the park. This time I ran counter-clockwise, as I reckon that would give the run a shorter, steeper downhill segment and a longer more gradual uphill segment.

According to this google maps distance calculator, a lap around the park is 0.97 km.

  • 6 laps of the park
  • 40min
  • 5.82km
  • 75% sprint for the last 200m
  • 8.7 km/h
Notes:
My runs so far have been every other day but I wussied out of yesterday's run.

I can still feel soreness from those 10 measly push ups from last time.

Did feel a little nauseous on the last couple of laps.

No comments: